The website www.fiddygo.com (the "Site") is published and maintained by Fiddygo Private Limited ("Company"), a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of India. When you access, browse or use this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein. When you access any of the sub-Site (whether belonging to an 'associate' of Company or otherwise) through this Site, then such sub-Site may have its own terms and conditions, which are specific to such sub-Site.
These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between Company and you with respect to your use of this Site.
Fiddygo may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. You shall re-visit the “Terms & Conditions” link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the “Site” may introduce.
The Terms and Conditions is a legal contract between you being, an individual customer, user, or beneficiary of this service, and Fiddygo Private Limited.
Fiddygo acts as an “Intermediary” solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel-related products and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for facilitating travel requirements. You acknowledge that fiddygo merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate services to you. Fiddygo is not the last mile service provider to you and therefore fiddygo shall not be deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person or entity including airline, hotel, activity provider or similar agency), you shall engage, hire from the content available on the Site.
Site and its Contents
• This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
• As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any manner whatsoever.
• You understand that except for information, products or services clearly indicated as being supplied by fiddygo, we do not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in anyway. You also understand that fiddygo cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of viruses, worms or other code that may be damaging. You are responsible for implementing procedures to satisfy your particular requirements and for accuracy of data input and output.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
This Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Company. Company does not control such Sites and is not responsible for their contents. Company's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Use of the Website
• you must of 18 years of age or more,
• you will use this Website to make only legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act,
• you will provide your proper and accurate Name (as per Passport or any other office ID), Address, Email ID, phone number . You will be solely responsible for the Information provided and in case of any error or mistake in provision of information, fiddygo will not be liable for the same
• All information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete,
• If you have an online account with this Website, you will safeguard your login details – login ID and password and will supervise the same. You will be completely responsible for any use or misuse of your account by you and anyone other person other than you.
• All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the "Content"), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content for any purpose, except as specified herein.
• You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
• There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by fiddygo or otherwise. By displaying them on this Site, fiddygo is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, civil and criminal statutes.
• If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated by Company, as non-confidential.
• You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way Company uses such material.
• Any material submitted to this Site may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by Company anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or services booked through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
• use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
• make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
• access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
• violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
• take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; • deep-link to any portion of this website(including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
• "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
You understand that any violations of this clause may result in the cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
We accept online payments in different currencies on this Website. You warrant that you are the cardholder for all online payments made using credit/debit cards, and that your identification (“Cardholder ID”) exactly matches that of the credit/debit card used to make your purchase. You further agree to promptly provide proof of such matching Cardholder ID upon request at any time within six months of your purchase. You understand that any violation of this policy may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel products or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
All goods and services purchased on this website and their transaction receipts will be delivered in the form of a printable electronic ticket ("ticket") after the successful completion of your purchase. Your ticket will be made available for download for a limited period of time from the page on this website which confirms the successful completion of your purchase and will be delivered as a permanent record in an IETF RFC 2821 compliant electronic mail ("e-mail") to the e-mail address you provide at the time of purchase. A notification of your ticket and any changes to it may also be delivered to your mobile number, subject to service availability.
If you choose not to download your ticket from the page on this website which confirms the successful completion of your purchase, you must check that you have received the ticket for your purchase by e-mail and notify us without delay if you have not received it within one hour after your successful completion of the purchase.
We shall not be liable if you do not receive your ticket because the e-mail address you provided at the time of purchase was unable to receive the e-mail containing your ticket after your successful completion of the purchase or for up to twenty four hours thereafter for any reason whatsoever.
You agree to inform fiddygo of any circumstance or condition as a result of which you or any person on whose behalf you are making a reservation may require special facilities prior to your purchase. Any complaints regarding a supplier should be brought to the attention of the supplier immediately during the time of the service and the same should be communicated to us in writing within thirty days thereafter, failing which, fiddygo will not entertain any such complaints.
Reviews, comments and other submissions
We appreciate hearing from you. Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by electronic mail, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any hotel reviews, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant fiddygo and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that fiddygo may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews (for example, listing your name and hometown on a hotel review that you submit) at our discretion, and that such submissions may be shared with our supplier partners. You further grant fiddygo the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or fiddygo's rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Submissions posted or submitted by you. We have no obligation to post your comments; we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to determine which comments are published on the fiddygo.com website If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not provide us with any Submissions.
You are fully responsible for the content of your Submissions, (specifically including, but not limited to, reviews posted to this Website). You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website: (i) any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law; (ii) any commercial material or content (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any good or services); and (iii) any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of any third party. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this Website. You acknowledge that fiddygo may exercise its rights (e.g. use, publish, delete) to any content you submit without notice to you.
Prepaid hotel reservations
Your hotel vouchers do not include fees for facilities and services other than those explicitly included on your voucher which may be charged directly at the hotel.
The room rate displayed on the Website is a combination of the pre-negotiated room rate for rooms reserved on your behalf by fiddygo and the facilitation fee retained by fiddygo to compensate us for our services. You authorize fiddygo to book reservations for the total reservation price, which includes the room rate displayed on the Website, plus tax recovery charges, and service fees. You agree that your credit/debit card will be charged by fiddygo for the total reservation price. Upon submitting your reservation request you authorize fiddygo to facilitate hotel reservations on your behalf, including making payment arrangements with hotel suppliers.
Fiddygo act only as an intermediary agent with only the role of a mediator. Even if you make a booking through us, the contract will be between the supplier and you and the general travel and contractual terms and conditions of the supplier shall apply. We are not a party to the contractual relationship.
Hotels may not allow local residents to check-in as guests. This is strictly subject to the Hotel Policies and Fiddygo will not be responsible for such check-in denials.
Hotels reserve the right of admission. Unmarried/unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in. Similarly accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a Couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Fiddygo will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
Hotel may deny check in to guests providing Id Proof of the same city as the hotel itself.
The hotel pictures/information on the website, including amenities and facilities are provided by the hotel. This information is for reference only. For any discrepancy that exists between the website pictures and actual settings, Fiddygo is not liable and responsible.
It is mandatory for you to send the auto generated form filling your correct credit card details immediately to the hotel in order for the booking to be confirmed by the hotel/accommodation.
The booking is not confirmed until the filled auto generated form is sent to the hotel.
The credit card details should be sent only via the auto generated form and in no other format.
Prior to the filling of the auto generated form being sent to the hotel by you, your booking is only provisional and hotel has no obligation to reserve a room for you.
The hotel shall confirm your booking post authorising and verifying the credit card details.
The hotel may deny your booking if it is not able to authenticate and verify the credit card details as per its terms and conditions.
The Company does not store your credit card in details database as they are sent by you directly to the hotel and stored by the hotel.
The hotel might block your credit card for the amount of the booking as per the hotel's terms and conditions and the Company shall not be responsible for the same.
The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
Check-in time and check-out time is as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it. Please note that the check-in time is subject to change as per hotel policy & seasonality.
Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren't part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you're checking out.
It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Company will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas/ New Year's Eve or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
Government has levied service tax on hotel room charges effective on stays from 1st May 2011. This tax may be required to be settled directly at the hotel.
Time Zone applicable for content displayed on the website shall be Indian Standard Time for all purposes unless explicitly mentioned otherwise
Bus Booking Terms
FIDDYGO RESPONSIBILITIES DOES NOT INCLUDE
The bus operators bus not departing / reaching on time.
The bus operator's employees being rude.
The bus operators bus seats etc not being up to the customer's expectation.
The bus operator cancelling the trip due to unavoidable reasons.
The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged.
The bus operator changing a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child.
The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact, boarding point if you are not a regular traveller on that particular bus).
The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point.
PASSENGERS ARE REQUIRED TO FURNISH THE FOLLOWING AT THE TIME OF BOARDING THE BUS:
A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail).
Identity proof (Driving license, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card). Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
All tickets issued shall be non-transferable.
Passengers are required to reach the boarding place before 30 min of scheduled departure time.
The materials on this Site are provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Company disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Company does not warrant that the functions contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavour to ensure your fullest satisfaction. Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners and tour operators.
You acknowledge that this Site is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Site on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Site.
You also acknowledge that through this Site, Company merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate booking of tickets and hotel services to you. Company is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, Company shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (airline, travel/tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site.
Company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this Site.
If for any reason, law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of the Company shall be limited to such amount paid by the user and retained by the Company for the transaction in question.
1. The material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company may make changes/modifications or improvements on the Site at any time.
2. The materials on this Site are provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Company disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.